Heavenly Cheese

If you have not heard of Purple Haze Goat Cheese, please go to your local cheese shop or Whole Foods and indulge yourself immediately. I buy this cheese at lease once a week and put it on lots of different things for that extra little luxury. Its simply divine on a cracker, but I also put it on chicken breasts with some basil and rosemary, its a yummy little snack!


Labels:

luxe + lillies: Heavenly Cheese

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Heavenly Cheese

If you have not heard of Purple Haze Goat Cheese, please go to your local cheese shop or Whole Foods and indulge yourself immediately. I buy this cheese at lease once a week and put it on lots of different things for that extra little luxury. Its simply divine on a cracker, but I also put it on chicken breasts with some basil and rosemary, its a yummy little snack!


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank's for leaving a sweet little note! It makes my day!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home