GUEST POST: CHIC MODERN VINTAGE

Today I am excited to also be over at Chic Modern Vintage sharing my interior inspiration!


Visit me over there to see some beautiful rooms inspired by gorgeous paris vignettes!

Labels:

luxe + lillies: GUEST POST: CHIC MODERN VINTAGE

Monday, August 30, 2010

GUEST POST: CHIC MODERN VINTAGE

Today I am excited to also be over at Chic Modern Vintage sharing my interior inspiration!


Visit me over there to see some beautiful rooms inspired by gorgeous paris vignettes!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Tonia Lee Smith said...

Keely, thanks for taking your time to Moonlite today.

August 30, 2010 at 8:25 AM  
Blogger SONDRA @ CHIC CHOCOLATE said...

Loved the feature at CMV today!

August 30, 2010 at 11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Thank's for leaving a sweet little note! It makes my day!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home