LITTLE MIRRORS


I've been seeing these perfect little mirrors pop up in all kinds of unexpected places lately... and I'm kind of in love with them. Even though they don't sparkly persay - they add that glamorous little finishing touch to all of these spaces...



[via] pretty stuff, decorologist,
luxe + lillies: LITTLE MIRRORS

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

LITTLE MIRRORS


I've been seeing these perfect little mirrors pop up in all kinds of unexpected places lately... and I'm kind of in love with them. Even though they don't sparkly persay - they add that glamorous little finishing touch to all of these spaces...



4 Comments:

Blogger Lily said...

Love the little mirrors...especially in the first photo !!

xxLily
goldandgray.com

August 17, 2011 at 12:27 PM  
Blogger My-cliffnotes said...

Love the mirrors, and your blog! New follower.

Thanks
Tabitha
tabadoo.blogspot.com

August 18, 2011 at 11:10 AM  
Blogger ashlina {the decorista} said...

perfection missy! xo

August 20, 2011 at 10:17 PM  
Blogger Shoe.Gal said...

I love the little couch on the dresser. Very cute.

August 23, 2011 at 11:33 AM  

Post a Comment

Thank's for leaving a sweet little note! It makes my day!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home