Too Good To Be True


I am constantly on the search for the next best candle; if you have a love for great candles, you often pay the price. I have some favorites (of which I will shed some light on later)  that are as of yet, unmatched. However, this Pumpkin Spice Febreze Candle (available at Target, Walgreens, etc) is about $6 and brings that cozy fall scent into your whole home without the cheesy brand stickers.

Labels: , ,

luxe + lillies: Too Good To Be True

Friday, October 16, 2009

Too Good To Be True


I am constantly on the search for the next best candle; if you have a love for great candles, you often pay the price. I have some favorites (of which I will shed some light on later)  that are as of yet, unmatched. However, this Pumpkin Spice Febreze Candle (available at Target, Walgreens, etc) is about $6 and brings that cozy fall scent into your whole home without the cheesy brand stickers.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank's for leaving a sweet little note! It makes my day!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home