Running With It

Now THIS is a way to pull a house together. I love this idea!









I'm not an equestrian, but horses are beautiful animals, and they certainly bring a gentle beauty to these spaces. The idea of using the same object in art throughout the house is one I hadn't really consider, but definitely will now!

photos via apartment therapy

Labels: ,

luxe + lillies: Running With It

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Running With It

Now THIS is a way to pull a house together. I love this idea!









I'm not an equestrian, but horses are beautiful animals, and they certainly bring a gentle beauty to these spaces. The idea of using the same object in art throughout the house is one I hadn't really consider, but definitely will now!


Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank's for leaving a sweet little note! It makes my day!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home