Sending My Love

Receiving cards in the mail is so fun, doesn't everyone like to see something special addressed to them sometimes? I know I do, and I wish I sent more of these special little notes.  If only I had some fun cards to send...  These pretty things from essimar on etsy are just what I am looking for! The bunny if perfect for spring!




luxe + lillies: Sending My Love

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Sending My Love

Receiving cards in the mail is so fun, doesn't everyone like to see something special addressed to them sometimes? I know I do, and I wish I sent more of these special little notes.  If only I had some fun cards to send...  These pretty things from essimar on etsy are just what I am looking for! The bunny if perfect for spring!




1 Comments:

Blogger Erika Ward said...

I love receiving cards in the mail. Seems like hand-written correspondence is sadly fading. I'm doing my part to keep it going!

February 17, 2010 at 1:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Thank's for leaving a sweet little note! It makes my day!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home