Garden Party Guest Post!



Today I am guest posting over at Where the Sidewalk Begins for the lovely Sarah! I think it is my favorite post ever! I am going to tease you here with the inspiration board (sorry!), but head over there for all the tips and tricks for putting together the perfect garden party, and of course her awesome blog!


Labels: , , ,

luxe + lillies: Garden Party Guest Post!

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Garden Party Guest Post!



Today I am guest posting over at Where the Sidewalk Begins for the lovely Sarah! I think it is my favorite post ever! I am going to tease you here with the inspiration board (sorry!), but head over there for all the tips and tricks for putting together the perfect garden party, and of course her awesome blog!


Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank's for leaving a sweet little note! It makes my day!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home