ONE LAST NOTE (before the weekend!)

I just saw this over at the blog Martha Moments, and it's a really cool and easy initiative. To be completely honest, I have no idea how carbon emissions from a blog work, but, planting a tree is always environmentally friendly anyway right?  For those of you with blogs, check it out!


My blog is now carbon emissions free!

Labels:

luxe + lillies: ONE LAST NOTE (before the weekend!)

Friday, June 25, 2010

ONE LAST NOTE (before the weekend!)

I just saw this over at the blog Martha Moments, and it's a really cool and easy initiative. To be completely honest, I have no idea how carbon emissions from a blog work, but, planting a tree is always environmentally friendly anyway right?  For those of you with blogs, check it out!


My blog is now carbon emissions free!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank's for leaving a sweet little note! It makes my day!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home