GUEST POST: PAWLEYS ISLAND POSH

Today I am over at Pawleys Island Posh for the super sweet Julia while she adjusts to being a new mom with her beautiful baby girl. I am sharing some of my favorite nurseries. Be sure to head over and check out her great blog, and my post!

Labels: , ,

luxe + lillies: GUEST POST: PAWLEYS ISLAND POSH

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

GUEST POST: PAWLEYS ISLAND POSH

Today I am over at Pawleys Island Posh for the super sweet Julia while she adjusts to being a new mom with her beautiful baby girl. I am sharing some of my favorite nurseries. Be sure to head over and check out her great blog, and my post!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

A fab guest post over there, K!

August 17, 2010 at 11:27 AM  

Post a Comment

Thank's for leaving a sweet little note! It makes my day!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home