BLISSFULLY BORDERED

Simple intricacies. I need more of this in my life. These subtle hints of color in the form of bordered fabrics adds a little punch and a classic air to these spaces. Bordered fabrics are perfect for mixing into rooms with great existing colors and patterns, or even into a mild palette for that little something the room is missing...






[via] pinterest, lonny, the decorista

pretty perfect, no?

Labels: , , ,

luxe + lillies: BLISSFULLY BORDERED

Monday, February 7, 2011

BLISSFULLY BORDERED

Simple intricacies. I need more of this in my life. These subtle hints of color in the form of bordered fabrics adds a little punch and a classic air to these spaces. Bordered fabrics are perfect for mixing into rooms with great existing colors and patterns, or even into a mild palette for that little something the room is missing...







pretty perfect, no?

Labels: , , ,

9 Comments:

Blogger Emma (Glitter and Gold) said...

Wow that first room is amazing - I love the graphic nature of the bedding, the chair, the rug and then that POP of color on the headboard - great post!
xoxo
E

www.glitterandgoldblog.blogspot.com

February 7, 2011 at 1:06 PM  
Blogger Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

I'd never really thought about this before, but now you mention it - I realise that I totally love borders, too!

February 7, 2011 at 1:09 PM  
Blogger Helena - A Diary of Lovely said...

I watched Wall Street yesterday and the duvet is what most caught my eyes! ADOrE

February 7, 2011 at 3:43 PM  
Blogger Rachel {little bits of lovely} said...

I'm with you, I'm a big fan of borders! I actually have sheets with a navy border like the first image and I LOVE them xx

February 8, 2011 at 5:27 AM  
Anonymous Behind the Lashes said...

I love borders around fabrics like that.

February 8, 2011 at 9:12 AM  
Blogger Brandi@ Flights of Whimsy said...

Quite perfect! I like the borders on the roman shade a lot!

February 8, 2011 at 11:28 AM  
Blogger Barbara@HausDesign said...

I love the antiqued glass on the doors in the last shot - so great!

February 8, 2011 at 11:28 AM  
Blogger ag. said...

Just found your blog through A Diary of Lovely...so glad I did!
Love these images...my husband and I have a brown duvet with a grey border and I love the classic, clean look of it.

February 8, 2011 at 7:22 PM  
Blogger Jami - XOimagine said...

I've always loved this look! Have it in my own bedroom. Nice job over at Helena's!

xo - jami
i m a g i n e

February 8, 2011 at 8:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Thank's for leaving a sweet little note! It makes my day!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home