PATTERN PLAY

Timeless patterns, tailored pieces, and great color combinations are what I have always envisioned in my dream home.  The greek key, chevron, leopard... they are all patterns I'm not sure I will ever tire of and I love the way they work paired against these piped, sculpted, and classic pieces of furniture and upholstery...









[via] effortless style, pinterest

Labels: , ,

luxe + lillies: PATTERN PLAY

Thursday, April 21, 2011

PATTERN PLAY

Timeless patterns, tailored pieces, and great color combinations are what I have always envisioned in my dream home.  The greek key, chevron, leopard... they are all patterns I'm not sure I will ever tire of and I love the way they work paired against these piped, sculpted, and classic pieces of furniture and upholstery...









Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Lily said...

Amazing ! Love the first photo and the leopard stairs. I agree, I dont think I will tire of these "classic" patterns.

xxLily
goldandgray.com

April 21, 2011 at 12:41 PM  
Blogger ashlina {the decorista} said...

oh i LOVE this post. that first pic i saw yesterday. fell madly in love. we are so the same.

April 21, 2011 at 1:33 PM  
Blogger Lia {sprightly} said...

Ooooh I love the last image - all that chevron!

April 21, 2011 at 1:39 PM  
Anonymous Luxury Monograms said...

I adore these!xx

Melanie
www.LuxuryMonograms.com

April 21, 2011 at 11:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Thank's for leaving a sweet little note! It makes my day!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home