10,000 LAKES

I love typography and branding. Especially with pinterest, you see a lot of it, every day. Some things I pin, some I click through to the site, and some really keep me captivated. Like these. Maybe its because some of these places have a special place in my heart, or because they're all places in Minnesota, whatever it is - Nicole Miller is a graphic designer with an eye for capturing the spirit of each lake...








branding 10,000 lakes
luxe + lillies: 10,000 LAKES

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

10,000 LAKES

I love typography and branding. Especially with pinterest, you see a lot of it, every day. Some things I pin, some I click through to the site, and some really keep me captivated. Like these. Maybe its because some of these places have a special place in my heart, or because they're all places in Minnesota, whatever it is - Nicole Miller is a graphic designer with an eye for capturing the spirit of each lake...








1 Comments:

Blogger StagerLinda said...

It takes a special artistic eye to capture the emotion behind a graphic. She is a master!

August 14, 2012 at 8:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Thank's for leaving a sweet little note! It makes my day!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home