GIFT GUIDES: FOR HIM




north hat, scarf, nike fuel band, sunglasses, shoes, monogrammed lowballs,  
 faux bois notecard set, tumbler with woven sleeve

This week is all about gift guides! Black Friday is upon us - and if you're like me, you're just starting to make you list. I'm kicking things off with a list for the all important men in our lives and recruited my husband to give this list the final stamp of approval, so hopefully the men in your life will enjoy these gifts, too!
luxe + lillies: GIFT GUIDES: FOR HIM

Monday, November 25, 2013

GIFT GUIDES: FOR HIM





This week is all about gift guides! Black Friday is upon us - and if you're like me, you're just starting to make you list. I'm kicking things off with a list for the all important men in our lives and recruited my husband to give this list the final stamp of approval, so hopefully the men in your life will enjoy these gifts, too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank's for leaving a sweet little note! It makes my day!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home