Rodney White Canvases


This is a picture of a clients home, every time we return, M reminds me of how much we both enjoy the printed Rodney White Canvases. Here I chose 3 to appropriately fit the wall, but there is such a wide variety in his work and they all display nice messages.

    


 





you can find them at Cost Plus World Market

Labels: ,

luxe + lillies: Rodney White Canvases

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Rodney White Canvases


This is a picture of a clients home, every time we return, M reminds me of how much we both enjoy the printed Rodney White Canvases. Here I chose 3 to appropriately fit the wall, but there is such a wide variety in his work and they all display nice messages.

    







you can find them at Cost Plus World Market

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank's for leaving a sweet little note! It makes my day!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home