All Wrapped Up

There are few things that complete a lovely tree more than beautifully wrapped gifts underneath it.  This season I have had so much fun wrapping my gifts with some little toppings like unconventional tags, and pretty ornaments. Here are some wrappings to inspire...

 


 








photos via real simple, and heather bullard

Labels: , ,

luxe + lillies: All Wrapped Up

Monday, December 21, 2009

All Wrapped Up

There are few things that complete a lovely tree more than beautifully wrapped gifts underneath it.  This season I have had so much fun wrapping my gifts with some little toppings like unconventional tags, and pretty ornaments. Here are some wrappings to inspire...

 


 








Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank's for leaving a sweet little note! It makes my day!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home