I Want That Hair!

Today I got up suupppeerrr early to do some work, and I'm running low on energy. I needed some inspiration when I came across these BEAUTIFUL photos from the Sonya Rykiel. I love the voluminous curls, the light pastels, and the ethereal happiness of the scene. I had to share...





{via} evolvlove

Labels: , ,

luxe + lillies: I Want That Hair!

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

I Want That Hair!

Today I got up suupppeerrr early to do some work, and I'm running low on energy. I needed some inspiration when I came across these BEAUTIFUL photos from the Sonya Rykiel. I love the voluminous curls, the light pastels, and the ethereal happiness of the scene. I had to share...





{via} evolvlove

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank's for leaving a sweet little note! It makes my day!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home