Casually Chic


The new spring line from J.Crew is so casually chic. I wish I could look this effortlessly stylish this everyday. There is nothing outstandingly amazing. Just simple. Chic. I'm headed to J.Crew


[ via ] J. Crew

Labels: ,

luxe + lillies: Casually Chic

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Casually Chic


The new spring line from J.Crew is so casually chic. I wish I could look this effortlessly stylish this everyday. There is nothing outstandingly amazing. Just simple. Chic. I'm headed to J.Crew


[ via ] J. Crew

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Jessica @ Lavender and Lilies said...

I know. I love lots of their new clothes.

February 18, 2010 at 3:06 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Ahh...wish I could go with you!!! Why my name is spelt wrong on my gmail account..i'll have to look into that one.

February 18, 2010 at 3:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Thank's for leaving a sweet little note! It makes my day!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home