Small Spaces

Theres really nothing extra special about these spaces (is that silly to say?) But,  I think its great how they just simply work. Let's be honest, not every last space in our homes can be as fabulous as a picture in a magazine, and I think thats what I like about these little rooms, they are functional, yet decorated. What do you think?






[ via ] style at home

Labels: ,

luxe + lillies: Small Spaces

Friday, March 26, 2010

Small Spaces

Theres really nothing extra special about these spaces (is that silly to say?) But,  I think its great how they just simply work. Let's be honest, not every last space in our homes can be as fabulous as a picture in a magazine, and I think thats what I like about these little rooms, they are functional, yet decorated. What do you think?







Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Emily A. Clark said...

Wow, I love the design on the wall behind the bed in the first image!

Thanks for your feedback on my powder room post today; I'm still undecided! :(

March 26, 2010 at 8:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I recently decided I need a rich blue sofa and this picture here is going in my inspiration folder. Thanks!

September 4, 2010 at 3:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Thank's for leaving a sweet little note! It makes my day!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home