GIFT GUIDE: BIRTHDAY EDITION






leather totetaschens books, faith necklacering, rug, kiehl's lotionsleopard phonewacomb tablet, leather pouch, brights! buzz cards, baobob candles, moet champagne, laduree macarons

Today marks my 25th birthday. Today, however, I'm really not thinking about any of these things that I could want, with all that has happened in the last few weeks - it's been ever apparent how blessed we are just to have each day, and how blessed I am to have this amazing family I do. I'm so SO thankful that they are all here with my today, and really, thats all I could ever ask for :)
luxe + lillies: GIFT GUIDE: BIRTHDAY EDITION

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

GIFT GUIDE: BIRTHDAY EDITION







Today marks my 25th birthday. Today, however, I'm really not thinking about any of these things that I could want, with all that has happened in the last few weeks - it's been ever apparent how blessed we are just to have each day, and how blessed I am to have this amazing family I do. I'm so SO thankful that they are all here with my today, and really, thats all I could ever ask for :)

7 Comments:

Blogger Yelle said...

Happy birthday! Love all of these things! Great taste! I do hope that someone brings you that gorgeous pear ring, or at the very least those chic candles! Enjoy your day!

November 27, 2012 at 7:18 AM  
Blogger Helena - A Diary of Lovely said...

Happy Birthday lovely girl, may you have a fantastic day!

November 29, 2012 at 7:22 AM  
Blogger hong kong property said...

who needs a cake when they can have a box of macarons.=)

December 1, 2012 at 9:12 AM  
Blogger Letters from a Mermaid said...

Amythest rings? MUST HAVE! Also the little cake cookies are to die for. Thanks for finding all the little treats! I might try to find something like the little cakes for a gift.

December 4, 2012 at 3:11 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Happy Birthday!! I hope you had a fabulous day!

December 19, 2012 at 12:03 AM  
Blogger Holly Foxen Wells of Glamour Mash said...

I am loving all your gift guides but this is my fave! The banner is divine and that cocktail ring is the perfect complement to any cocktail :) New fan and follower here! Feel free to stop by GlamourMash anytime!!

xx

Holly Foxen Wells

GlamourMash

December 30, 2012 at 8:42 PM  
Blogger Alexandra Bee Blog said...

I'll take one of EVERYTHING...particularly the ring, rug, and bag!

Just found your blog--can't wait to read more! Stop by mine and say hi sometime!

January 7, 2013 at 9:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Thank's for leaving a sweet little note! It makes my day!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home