I (still) Love Macarons

So, I know that I already posted about this a couple of weeks ago, but I just had to share, because what could possibly be better than a non-french friendly approach to making macarons at home. This book by Hisako Ogita is a step-by-step with pictures and offers recipes for an array of different flavors. I picked mine up at Urban Outfitters.


Labels: , ,

luxe + lillies: I (still) Love Macarons

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I (still) Love Macarons

So, I know that I already posted about this a couple of weeks ago, but I just had to share, because what could possibly be better than a non-french friendly approach to making macarons at home. This book by Hisako Ogita is a step-by-step with pictures and offers recipes for an array of different flavors. I picked mine up at Urban Outfitters.


Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank's for leaving a sweet little note! It makes my day!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home