Constantly evaluating what works and doesn't is something I would like to say I'm a little better at - but with a crazy holiday season, some things found themselves being "January 1" activities. Which I guess works out because its nice to start the new year feeling organized. Here are a few things on my desktop right now, and a few things I would love that provide for a pretty and clutter free workspace [not to mention functional]!
Here are my tips for getting organized in 2013!
1. This pretty pool 2013 planner
is every planner's dream come true - it comes complete with stickers for birthdays, hair and dr's appointment, dinner dates.. you get the idea- its awesome!
2. I print 3 months of iCal pages in advance and fill them out with posts, plans for my blog, etc - its really helpful to draw and organize inspiration.
3. I fly through these jotters
, using them as to-do lists, grocery lists, note-taking material, personalize them to say your name, company, or a phrase you like!
4. I like stuff that just works - all the time. Poppin
makes these great staplers and tape dispensers in every color of the rainbow
5. Le Pens
are a great, reliable writing tool, and good for color coding you plans. Organize them into these little cups
that are just $0.95!
6. This huge clothespin
takes up very little space and is the perfect place for clipping pictures, notes, inspiration.. and it keeps it off your desktop!
7. A tray helps to corral all the items on your desk, and add a punch of color and/or pattern. Love this tray by Parker and Rain
8. You never know when you are going to need to write a note of encouragement or a letter of Thanks. Keeping some personalized stationery
on hand makes it convenient!
9. Some upbeat tunes makes the day a little happier, right? I'm loving Ellie Goulding's new release, Halcyon.