WEEKEND RECAP: THE NORTH SHORE

This weekend we took some time to get away to one of my favorite places. 3-4 hour north of the Twin Cities along the coast of Lake Superior is what Minnesotan's call the North Shore, and its super super pretty. I love spending time with my family, and we were so lucky to have had picture perfect weather and enjoyed a mostly technology free weekend hiking and sight seeing the lighthouses, waterfalls, and amazing beaches...




goofing around with my dad...



luxe + lillies: WEEKEND RECAP: THE NORTH SHORE

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

WEEKEND RECAP: THE NORTH SHORE

This weekend we took some time to get away to one of my favorite places. 3-4 hour north of the Twin Cities along the coast of Lake Superior is what Minnesotan's call the North Shore, and its super super pretty. I love spending time with my family, and we were so lucky to have had picture perfect weather and enjoyed a mostly technology free weekend hiking and sight seeing the lighthouses, waterfalls, and amazing beaches...




goofing around with my dad...



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank's for leaving a sweet little note! It makes my day!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home